Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Picnics and the Library

This week the kids made lunches after swim practice for a picnic. I have to say that it is a while lot easier now that they fix their own lunches and haul their own gear. I let them entertain themselves, I got out to go grab some pictures, I did not have the camera with me but my phone did a pretty good job.
 They spent a long time trying to get the ducks to eat out of their hands.



 Patrick got tired of the ducks, so he went over to feed the nutria.

 Sitting in the shade, planning our next step. Our library is not far and is on our trail. The kids opted to walk, I drove down and waited for them.
 Alison and her friend checked out 4 movies for the afternoons to cool down after swim team, the pool and or outdoor adventures. They also picked out a few books.
 Patrick found the science fiction section downstairs and checked out at least 5 different Star Wars books.
 Alison and Katelyn picked up copies of the same book so they can read and talk about it together.


No comments:

Post a Comment